Glad I didn't filed my taxes yet

sailor

Full time employment: Posting here.
I've just got a corrected 1099 from Scottrade.
The only difference is amount of qualified dividend for IJR & IJS.
I wonder if it's a Scottrade thing or anybody helding IJS and IJR got the correction.

Mine went a couple of weeks ago. Already got the money deposited in my acct. Took 3 days for the state and 7 for the feds.

Hope I dont get any revised forms. Vanguard sent a revised foreign tax statement a few years ago. Ameritrade was good for a couple every year.

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
Hope I dont get any revised forms. Vanguard sent a revised foreign tax statement a few years ago. Ameritrade was good for a couple every year.

I filed in mid-February and got my refund. On March 2 I got a 1099 from a small savings account I had forgotten about. It was postmarked January 16 and only took 44 days to travel 26 miles!

&%#@*!^ snail mail. :-\

&%#@*!^ amended return. :rant:

I get ALL of my tax forms electronically and refresh them with turbo tax periodically as I work on the tax prep, then about mid february I file. Unless i owe, which hasnt happened in a long time.

In fact, the only thing I get on paper anymore is my water bill, and I tried twice to enroll in their automatic bill pay service and somehow my checks got cashed but the applications 'got lost'.

Several of my banks and credit card companies even gave me a $5 account credit when I signed up for electronic billing and statements.

sailor said:
The only difference is amount of qualified dividend for... IJS.
Oh, @#$%ing great. I knew there was a reason I was dragging my feet.

Guess Fidelity & I will have a little chat next week...

Got a corrected 1099 from TDWaterhouse of the same nature.
Last year we got a corrected 1099 in August.

So far, we owe a little bit this year, but still have some K-1s to come in.

I'm just going to file for an extension, pay a few hundred $$ with the extension and file in the summer.  I'm getting the few hundred $$ to send in by reducing the withholding from my paycheck.  Then I'll just apply the refund to 2006 taxes.  Thus, I do not consider this giving Uncle Sam a loan.

Back
Top Bottom