I Bought it, Because I Can

Wait just a minute...I thought you hated plastic and carried around no less than $54,000 in cash and gold on you at all times?!? :dance:

I see you didnt read the posts clearly. I walk around with a lot of dough. When i go to get a few bottles of champagne for my pre Fathers day festivities, i dont have that on me. I dont usually carry $54,000 on me. But although you are trying to mock me, I DO carry gold on me at all times. I have a $50 1998 gold coin money clip. So the coin itself is an ounce, and the money clip it was set in is only 14k with a 51 point diamond in it. Yeah,:cool: try and take it. I see this is the second consecutive post that seems to be anti BCG, you got a beef with me? This also proves my point, I spend more using plastic than cash.

Last edited:
I see you didnt read the posts clearly. I walk around with a lot of dough. When i go to get a few bottles of champagne for my pre Fathers day festivities, i dont have that on me. I dont usually carry $54,000 on me. But although you are trying to mock me, I DO carry gold on me at all times. I have a $50 1998 gold coin money clip. So the coin itself is an ounce, and the money clip it was set in is only 14k with a 51 point diamond in it. Yeah,:cool: try and take it. I see this is the second consecutive post that seems to be anti BCG, you got a beef with me? This also proves my point, I spend more using plastic than cash.

So if someone isn't excited as you about your purchase then they have a beef with you? We're happy for your booze purchase. Good time to move on with this thread

So if someone isn't excited as you about your purchase then they have a beef with you? We're happy for your booze purchase. Good time to move on with this thread
He is joking for heaven's sake.

I never said I walk around with 54k, I never said I dont use plastic. Am I not allowed to respond to a poster that I perceive to be twisting my words. Im a huge kidder, I dont think he was kidding me. If Im wrong he can respond, and I will apologize.

Last edited:
I never said I walk around with 54k, I never said I dont use plastic. Am I not allowed to respond to a poster that I perceive to be twisting my words. Im a huge kidder, I dont think he was kidding me. If Im wrong he can respond, and I will apologize.

I was kidding; no offense was intended. I had no intention to "twist" your words; I was simply referring to an earlier post where you mentioned that you make habit of carrying large (in my opinion) sums of cash, which is contrary to *most* folks normal SOPs.

I was kidding; no offense was intended. I had no intention to "twist" your words; I was simply referring to an earlier post where you mentioned that you make habit of carrying large (in my opinion) sums of cash, which is contrary to *most* folks normal SOPs.

Then Sir, I was wrong and I am very sorry for not realizing it. I apologize. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom