Ihop bought applebees

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Interesting they are going to sell off the company applebees to Franchises.

Hummm, maybe turn a few into IHOPS, Yea pancakes and BOOZE!!

is it too much to hope for a riblets platter covered in syrup with a side of smiley faced pancakes? (all you can eat of course)

The real question is: Where do riblets come from?
I can't even tell if they are beef or pork.

Don't know anything about Applebee's (yet?) but the IHop wins my household's award for worst coffee; otherwise its fun to go there sometimes.

Two bad food places joining forces.

I also always wanted to know what the #^$% riblets were. Might be fun to strap on an applebees outfit and go scurrying around the highway with a shovel looking for roadkill...betcha end up on the news.

And I've still never seen an IHOP in any other country. False advertising!!! ;)

And I've still never seen an IHOP in any other country. False advertising!!! ;)

Hey, they have belgian waffles, french toast, and we all know where maple syrup comes from.

I have never understood why IHOP is sooooo busy. There's one a block down the street from my house and the place is PACKED every weekend, with cars parked on the street and in the shopping center next door with the folks lined up out the door. Maybe the same reason folks go to Applebee's? It isn't overly disagreeable to anyone in the group, so the group decides to go there?

House of International Pancakes.

The sovereign state of Vermont?
Did they secede from the union when the flannel shirt quota got too high?

Noooo!!! Maple syrup is the national pancake topping of Canada last I checked. You must not have received the memo.

Riblet? everyone knows that all of our food now comes from China and isnt it the "year of the rat"?:(

Alpo Al's Grill Smokey Riblets Dog Treat Al's Grill Smokey Riblet-Shaped Treats have three "ribs" that make up each mouth watering, smoky riblet treat. Every day Al's Grill serves up heaping helpings of unbelievable meaty thrills! And you know your dog is getting real meat because beef is the first ingredient. [edit you dont really want to know the 2nd]

Attachments

• 20335906_lg.jpeg
    20335906_lg.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 50
House of International Pancakes.

Well see, thats closer...but its not even a house! Its a small commercial restaurant building in the middle of a parking lot!

I'll also bet that applebees neither serves apples nor bees.

Justin...do they wear flannel shirts in that "canada" place you speak of?

I live in rural Virginia in the country's fastest growing county. Our IHOP had a gang shooting in it. The MS13 Salvadorian gang has taken it over. I don't go there.

Mike D.

Back
Top Bottom