International Tax Advisor

savory

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hi,

I am looking for a person, for SIL/DD, who can help with filling taxes with some international income. The countries have signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) and an Inter-governmental Agreement (IGA), for the implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). As far as I know, this is the only tax agreement.

Can anyone recommend a company or person who might be able to help out? Please send a private message if you are more comfortable doing that. If you have employed their services, it would be great if you felt comfortable, to provide a review.

Let e know if you need more information.

I sent you a PM with links to expat sites that can provide some advice on taxes, including one site with forums for many countries. (You didn't specify which country that the income is coming from, just that it has a tax agreement with the USA).

While I was living in the USA I also had foreign income, from the UK, and TurboTax handled it easily enough as it was simple enough - pensions and bank interest. If the income from the Foreign country is not simple then I agree that professional tax advice is needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom