KaChing

RonBoyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Maybe there is a use for "Social Sharing" after all.

Site Lets Investors See and Copy Experts’ Trades

Customers can set up brokerage accounts that automatically mirror the trades of a money manager, some of them professionals.

“The concept is great — the ability to tap into not just the wisdom of the crowd, but to be able to identify and invest with the particular geniuses in the crowd that stand out,” said Mr. Andreessen, who has invested $100,000 using the site.

Somewhat different, I suppose, from those other group investment websites -- like Cake, for instance.

Amazing! Now you can let people who have no responsibility towards you or your financial well-being make trades for you! I guess ka-ching's register goes Ka-Ching each time one of those trades are made.

Amazing! Now you can let people who have no responsibility towards you or your financial well-being make trades for you! I guess ka-ching's register goes Ka-Ching each time one of those trades are made.

Yes, there are other options:

YouTube - E*TRADE Trading Baby 2008

I am only pointing out alternatives.

Mr. Adam Monk was always a good one to follow:

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 103
Whatever happened to all the the "daytraders"? Struck it filthy rich and are lounging on their private islands. Riiiiiight.

Seems this is a new plan for sucking in the gullible.

Whatever happened to all the the "daytraders"? Struck it filthy rich and are lounging on their private islands. Riiiiiight.

Seems this is a new plan for sucking in the gullible.
Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh...don't blow our covers. ;)

Attachments

• P7160069.jpg
    P7160069.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 2
Sounds like another innovative tool for separating investors from their money.

I think I'll pass on this one - besides I think my time is better spent researching potential investments rather than sifting through the 8,300+ "geniuses" listed on the site.

In another thread, when speaking about no longer finding value in financial publications (magazines, newspapers, online, etc.) since joining this Forum, I said:

... and should have said right out: It's pretty hard to slip something by this group.

This thread is the perfect example of that.

Back
Top Bottom