Kaderli's 90% S&P Index Fund Portfolio

Hydroman

Recycles dryer sheets
Billy & Akaisha Kaderli have 90% of their portfolio invested in an S&P Index Fund. They do not do slice and dice nor do endless SWR calculations. They have had a thriving early retirement for 17 years with this simple allocation. From what I can tell they do not intend to change their investment allocation even though they are now in their mid 50s.

Have they blindly rolled the dice and come out lucky or do they know something that the rest of us do not?

Hydroman said:
Have they blindly rolled the dice and come out lucky or do they know something that the rest of us do not?

Assuming that is true, and that it means the S&P500 I would say

1. Lucky
2. No
3. They must have a lot of faith in large growth stocks.

Hydroman said:
Billy & Akaisha Kaderli have 90% of their portfolio invested in an S&P Index Fund. They do not do slice and dice nor do endless SWR calculations. They have had a thriving early retirement for 17 years with this simple allocation. From what I can tell they do not intend to change their investment allocation even though they are now in their mid 50s.

I think you have answered your question. They know something that the rest of us do not.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom