Live in Tucson? Free $50K life poilicy could be yours

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
http://www.insurancenetworking.com/protected/article.cfm?articleId=4398

Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, Mass., is setting a best practice example that may not have a technology angle or result in increased premium revenue, but it has a long-term business benefit just the same.

The company is bringing its LifeBridge Free Life Insurance Program to the Tucson, Arizona area. MassMutual's LifeBridge is a national philanthropic program in which the company issues 10-year term life insurance policies to eligible working parents to help pay for the cost of their children's education in the event they die. Through LifeBridge, $50,000 life insurance policies are issued to a trust on the life of qualifying parents or legal guardians to help pay for the education of their eligible children who -- in the event of a parent's death during the policy's term -- may not be able to afford to complete their schooling. All premiums are paid entirely by MassMutual, with no fees for qualified parents or their children.

I signed up for one of these when I graduated from college a few years back. It may have only been $10,000 though. I'm sure their hope is that you buy extra insurance now or in 10 years.

I've gotten many offers of free 10k life insurance from different insurers. It would be interesting to see if someone really searched those offers out and cobbled together a million or so in free life insurance out of them.

Back
Top Bottom