Join Early Retirement Today

Looking for good web sites to track funds
Old 01-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Looking for good web sites to track funds

What are some good websites for comparing mutual funds? I have several funds and would like to get basic performance info, such as total returns (YTD, 1 yr, 3 yr, and 5 yr.) and how the fund ranks in its category. Ideally, I’d like to have a one-page listing that has this basic information for all my funds. Awhile back, I tried the Money and Morningstar sites and did not find them very user-friendly. I’d like to enter the site, then select my portfolio and have the performance data pop up. Any suggestions? Thanks.
David1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Recycles dryer sheets

Most free websites have portfolio capability, but the total return they report is missing important elements like dividends and capital gains distributions. I only know of one free web site that has good total return data, see link below.

The problem with sites like the one below is they don't segregate mutual funds based on risk, so it's an apples to oranges comparison.

Bloomberg.com: Fund Center
AzDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote