Looking for my SLCSP for 2017

zedd

Full time employment: Posting here.
I'm doing a dry run on my 2017 federal income taxes for the purpose of seeing if we can "afford" to do just a little more "capital gain harvesting".

I'm enrolled in the ACA. I'm trying to do a mockup on the Form 1095a "Health Insurance Marketplace Statement" but I can't find a source for the "Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan" amount. I can no longer get to the 2017 plans on the Healthcare.gov site. Any thoughts on if/where this info might be available?

I'm doing a dry run on my 2017 federal income taxes for the purpose of seeing if we can "afford" to do just a little more "capital gain harvesting".

I'm enrolled in the ACA. I'm trying to do a mockup on the Form 1095a "Health Insurance Marketplace Statement" but I can't find a source for the "Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan" amount. I can no longer get to the 2017 plans on the Healthcare.gov site. Any thoughts on if/where this info might be available?

Before it became moot due to an announced large cap gain distribution which threw me over the ACA cliff last month, I was doing the same thing as you, trying to figure out what the SLCSP was going to be in determining my ACA subsidy. I called my state's (New York) exchange to see if they knew it already. To my surprise, they did not, and wouldn't know until January, a few weeks before I'd receive the 1095-A form. I don't know what those using the federal exchange should do; is there a number you can call? I'd be surprised if they know before January.

Back
Top Bottom