Maximum SS

livingalmostlarge

Recycles dryer sheets
Is there a maximum amount people get from SS? I mean if the contributions max out at $11th is what you get back capped as well?

How does er affect SS?

No, there is no maximum. I heard one guy was collecting $12,000 per month from social security, and his wife was collecting $6,000.

How is it possible to get $12k when the website thanks bird says the maximum is $2642.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

How is it possible to get $12k when the website thanks bird says the maximum is $2642.
It's not possible. I googled "maximum social security benefit" and clicked on the first result, and I got the answer to your question. You should try it sometime.

No, there is no maximum. I heard one guy was collecting $12,000 per month from social security, and his wife was collecting $6,000.

They are probably good candidates to enter federal prison ... (didn't need to google that one :))

Last edited:

It's not possible. I googled "maximum social security benefit" and clicked on the first result, and I got the answer to your question. You should try it sometime.

They are probably good candidates to enter federal prison ... (didn't need to google that one :))

I wonder if the affliction of multiple personality disorder has been tried as a plea in court for the defense of multiple SS claims. It might be worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom