Mike Millken & Jeremy Siegel say...

Almost lost it when Milken writes "So we're going to want to work longer." Increasingly I see economists want everyone to work longer. Why is that? Is it the just demographics?

When we can ALL have real easy jobs that require no work, no risk, and no responsibility, that pay 6 or 7 figures like ph'ing ECONOMIST, then I'll go back to work.

razztazz said:
When we can ALL have real easy jobs that require no work, no risk, and no responsibility, that pay 6 or 7 figures like ph'ing ECONOMIST, then I'll go back to work.

I got to meet Jeremy Siegel last week at an investment analyst forum in Chicago. for a geek like me it was pretty cool. He made a very compelling case based on this same material.

elroy said:
Almost lost it when Milken writes "So we're going to want to work longer." Increasingly I see economists want everyone to work longer. Why is that? Is it the just demographics?

They're setting up the boomers so that when benefits are cut, there won't be massive protests and the Congresslings can keep their jobs.

eridanus said:
... and the Congresslings can keep their jobs.
I'd rather pay taxes to have them under supervision in DC than to have to pay even more taxes to keep them incarcerated...

Back
Top Bottom