More blah, blah, blah on blight of Americans retirement, but updated for 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LARS

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
26th annual study by Employee Benefit Research Institute. Nothing new with the exception that "confidence" is higher about ability to retire despite basically no measurable change in finances. I guess that highlights America's indomitable spirit...

Why the Retirement Crisis Is Worse for Average Workers

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

26th annual study by Employee Benefit Research Institute. Nothing new with the exception that "confidence" is higher about ability to retire despite basically no measurable change in finances. I guess that highlights America's indomitable spirit...

Or maybe the "someone will come to the rescue, they won't really let me fail" belief.

"financial wellness" is starting to be a hot topic, and for good reason looking at that study

I forgot to save, but I'll get mine by taxing more of yours !

retirement equality !

What's the old saying? "If you're not panicking you are failing to grasp the seriousness of the situation". My observations and personal experience with people is they are mostly dumbasses.

And that thing about "I'll get mine by taxing yours"? They're not even that smart. TAX CUTS! Small government! I don't see where any of that is gong to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom