Muni Bond Software

phil1ben

Recycles dryer sheets
I have a number of municipal bonds and I would like to track call dates, maturity dates, credit ratings and interest payments. I have looked at Quicken and it does not seem to do this very well. Nor does the internal software at Fidelity of Schwab. Although Fidelity is much better than Schwab for this purpose. In a perfect world I should be able to type in the CUSIP # and the amount of bonds and the chart should be filled in.

Is anyone aware of any such software?

There is a website www.flexibleretirementplanner.com with free tools here Additional Tools | The Flexible Retirement Planner

One of the tools (bottom left of the web page) is entitled "Bond Portfolio Spreadsheet". It appears to do what you are asking. There are several tabs within the spreadsheet that perform a variety of functions.

Here is a description of the spreadsheet from that website....
This spreadsheet helps track a portfolio of Individual Bonds. The spreadsheet includes fairly extensive reporting of the portfolio’s allocation by maturity, credit rating, and bond type. It also computes the portfolio’s duration and convexity.
Most of the data you need is already formatted within the spreadsheet, but, since it is a spreadsheet you can edit, hopefully you can add whatever information you need in addition to the information already listed.

Hopefully it will be of some use to you.

Back
Top Bottom