Join Early Retirement Today

Old 10-22-2020, 10:24 PM   #21
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

No luck here. No email from the SSA either.

About a month ago, I did have access in my account to a very poor "calculator", that I could put different ages or calendar dates into, and attempt to see what the dollars would be (I'm over FRA). But the dollar amount would only change on the calendar year break, and it would jump a whole years worth, even if I put in month(s) offset from integer age. Checked back a week later, it was gone!

Now, there is no calculator available to me. I did find a page outside of my account that showed the different calculators available, but when I clicked on the one I wanted, it said to log in or create an account, and showed an example snippet... with icons to choose, one being "calculator". But via my login, no icons, only text, and no calculator at all. I have no idea what's up.
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!