Nothing bad could possibly happen..

Hurry! Its time to short the index. ;)

Some other great lines in that article that we've heard before.

"You can't really say this market is a bubble," said Goldman's Liang.

"We hear that before 2008, the government won't let prices fall"

I'm not sure what to think. If you just look at charts, yes it looks like a bubble.
China stocks today have a P/E of 30-40. That's high, but economy also have 10% yearly growth. So maybe that's OK....

Its good to hear that the chinese goverment has removed some of the restrictions on Foreign Stock onership. Let hope they continure this.

Also, If you know the Chinese they are big into gambling. We got some potential for the biggest bubble of all time! This is uncharted waters here, not sure what'll happen.

dmpi said:
I'm not sure what to think. If you just look at charts, yes it looks like a bubble.
China stocks today have a P/E of 30-40. That's high, but economy also have 10% yearly growth. So maybe that's OK....

Yeah, I wouldn't worry guys. It's DIFFERENT this time... ;)

Take a look back.... Microsoft had HUGE PEs back in the early 80s to 90s... why buy such a stock:confused: It is just a FAD...

Look at Google today... and what it was when it came out... but, it is just a FAD... (I still can't believe the market cap of this company.... boggles the mind)..

Can the Chinese economy continue at 8 to 10 percent growth:confused: I don't know... but their per capita GDP and standard of living etc. is still very very small.... so maybe yes..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom