OMY "Glide Path" plans

Before I ER’d, I was considering giving a longer notice period - 3-6 months rather than my contractually required 30 days. A good friend asked me why I’d want to work through the holidays, when I could be relaxing and enjoying them stress-free. Turned out to be great advice for me! Gave 30 days notice and never looked back. I’ve been ER’d almost 18 months now. While I have enjoyed ER from Day 1, I don’t think I really adjusted to it until we took a long trip away from the normal routines of home. That allowed me to truly relax and since then, I’ve enjoyed ER even more than before.

6 2 and even, over and OUT!

The Glide Path is finished! :dance: No more OMY, or OMM.

Though on the payroll through today, work ended on Tuesday for me.

Things worked out better than I planned. I am so fortunate. Not just for my career, but seeing all of the options I no have that I can pick and choose form. Though of course the number one option now is "relax, take it easy, enjoy the moments". :)

Now to enjoy retirement, however long it lasts. :dance:

Things worked out better than I planned. I am so fortunate. Not just for my career, but seeing all of the options I no have that I can pick and choose form. Though of course the number one option now is "relax, take it easy, enjoy the moments". :)

Congratulations![emoji322] Hope you have a healthy and fulfilling retirement!!

Congratulations![emoji322][emoji898][emoji323][emoji324]
Welcome to the club!

Wow! Congrats!

Good job, and congrats!

I'm 63 days behind you. Cannot. Wait.

Back
Top Bottom