online residential lease agreement

almost there

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just bought a rental. (4 bd room home in Calif.)
I have not had a rental in 20 yrs!
Am sure things have changed, at least a little.
Can someone recommend an online residential lease agreement / credit report web site? Or what works for you?
There are ton's out there, and wanted to check here 1st.

This should secure my retirement goal, 5 yrs from now.

Thanks in advance!:)

Just bought a rental. (4 bd room home in Calif.)
I have not had a rental in 20 yrs!
Am sure things have changed, at least a little.
Can someone recommend an online residential lease agreement / credit report web site? Or what works for you?
There are ton's out there, and wanted to check here 1st.

This should secure my retirement goal, 5 yrs from now.

Thanks in advance!:)[/QUOTE
]
Tenant Screening - Credit Report and Score with Experian Connect
offers a free site for small rental property owners!

For a Ca rental you want to do a report for: credit, eviction, bad checks & criminal background. In Ca, you'd best joining a local landlord association to get credit service access. In So. Ca. I use the Apartment Association of Orange County, aaoc com. It costs $23/adult for this full report, done within an hour or so. You'll have to get your house qualified to store records. An inspection taking 20min or so & costing $50. to see that you have a locking cabinet, password protected computer, paper shredder & locking room door containing this material. Alternatively you can use the service at: mrlandlord com.

You'd best get your legal material from the landlord association which can supply you with an area specific lease & all the other material & forms you have to give an applicant to fill out and give to a tenant. Generic store bought legal forms will get you into trouble.

One other landlord source is: California Apartment Association at caanet org.

Start shadowing the landlord association blogs to get an idea of current problem areas & solutions.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom