Oops!

Why would they cancel HER health insurance due to HIS diagnosis? Makes no sense to me. I smell a rat. Maybe they decided to retire on the proceeds from a lawsuit.

W2R said:
Why would they cancel HER health insurance due to HIS diagnosis? Makes no sense to me. I smell a rat. Maybe they decided to retire on the proceeds from a lawsuit.

Your right, something doesn't add up or they are just dumb. A prudent person would not go into debt and expect the life insurance policy to cover it. The wife should be planning on using that to support her financial needs, unless she planned on killing herself when he died. I have never heard of using life insurance to cover bucket list activities.

In comparison, guess Jenny McCarthy shouldn't feel so bad about her latest Oops then :LOL:

There is NO WAY I'd be diagnosed with a life-ending illness without a 2nd opinion....why didn't they get one?

If your diagnosis is terminal sometimes your beneficiary can get your life insurance in advance of your death. Happened to a friend that I worked with.

I have done many press interviews in my working life, let's just say reporters make mistakes. I would not assume that her health insurance was canceled.

Back
Top Bottom