Problems with TD Ameritrade Website?

Klubbie

Recycles dryer sheets
I recently had to buy a new computer and have been trying to log into the TD Ameritrade website which is where my IRAs are held (I like commission free Vanguard ETF's and ability to do my banking through them as well).

However when I log in I am getting this blank screen instead of any information about my account.

Their customer service representatives said it is likely due to my firewall software on my computer. This doesn't make much sense to me because I have been using the same firewall on my computer for years and had no issues in the past. However with a new computer there may be something I am missing.

Has anyone else experienced something like this with TDA or have any idea what may cause this? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
Not me. I suggest that you make sure the latest release of java is installed on your system and that any java plug-ins are allowed. One must also enable javascript in your browser.

Try logging in on a different browser. I know it happens on my MAC with the safari browser. I downloaded both Google and Firefox for just those times. I hope it works for you.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I use Safari on a Mac for the TDAmeritrade website without problems. But yes, trying a different browser is a great suggestion.

I recently had to buy a new computer and have been trying to log into the TD Ameritrade website which is where my IRAs are held (I like commission free Vanguard ETF's and ability to do my banking through them as well).

However when I log in I am getting this blank screen instead of any information about my account.

Their customer service representatives said it is likely due to my firewall software on my computer. This doesn't make much sense to me because I have been using the same firewall on my computer for years and had no issues in the past. However with a new computer there may be something I am missing.

Has anyone else experienced something like this with TDA or have any idea what may cause this? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

You may need to clear out any TDA cookies on your system.

Back
Top Bottom