Rich_in_Tampa ESRs!

Most excellent! That's a really cool semi for your ER, too. Just out of curiosity, let us know when that 5 day gig starts feeling like w*rk. That will be a true sign of being all the way into the FIREd mindset. :LOL:
That's what I think! How long did Martha last semi-ER? A year?

Nevertheless, this is a HUGE step for Rich!

Audrey

Sounds like the final countdown has started. Congratulations!

That's what I think! How long did Martha last semi-ER? A year?
True enough but I have other agendas: son will make decision about staying in San Francisco in about a year. Depending on where he settles, we may relocate. So barring any really unpleasant surprises, that would be a good time for me to reassess the consulting thing.

But we'll just see how it unfolds. What do I care -- I'll be retired ;).

Too many to change my sig every day for the next 3 and a half months :nonono:.

I empathize with that sentiment :) I finally decided to go on a day to day countdown once it got below 50 :rolleyes:

Congrats Rich, sounds like an absolutely fantastic plan...best of everything. A little work as something you enjoy, I'm guessing a nice income that probably more than covers your needs, ability to see family more often but not have them hanging around all the time, and PLENTY of time to RV. Wow, what more could one ask for! Good on you!

R

I hate to hear it. You will be bored out of your mind. In a nut shell....retirement sucks.;) Now, time for another nap.

2431507475_466cc92b4c.jpg
Here's my version....

Attachments

• image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats!

Time to turn the page to the next chapter in life. That area of the country (Vegas) has some beautiful places to visit... and you should have time to do so and enjoy life at a more leisurely pace.

It is great when a plan finally comes together and becomes reality.

That area of the country (Vegas) has some beautiful places to visit...
I'm just beginning to realize that. A 4 hour radius picks up dozens of major parks including Red Rock, Lake Mead, Death Valley, Bryce, Zion, Glen Canyon, Grand Canyon to name a few.

Being a medical person , I racked my brain at what type of part time job Rich would be doing in Vegas and then it hit me . Rich has been hired to certify the new Vegas waitresses have a clean bill of health before Tiger visits .:cool:

Not too often but we just spent some time with our MKE friends out in California and vowed to make a visit, maybe as part of an RV trip or perhaps a Summerfest weekend.

If you get up this way, let me know. Summerfest is a blast.........:)

Being a medical person , I racked my brain at what type of part time job Rich would be doing in Vegas and then it hit me . Rich has been hired to certify the new Vegas waitresses have a clean bill of health before Tiger visits .:cool:

:LOL::LOL::whistle::cool:

I heard Rich was going to be the "senior medical advisor" to all the showgirls in the Vegas area..........:cool:

I'm just beginning to realize that. A 4 hour radius picks up dozens of major parks including Red Rock, Lake Mead, Death Valley, Bryce, Zion, Glen Canyon, Grand Canyon to name a few.

Don't forget the golf clubs. The Lake Henderson area has some NICE courses........:)

Back
Top Bottom