Seeking Experience/Opinions for LPL Financial

jazz4cash

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Grown daughter has an account with them. I assume she was "sold" on moving TSP funds to this account but she doesn't seem interested in sharing details on her decision. If they are as bad as I suspect I will probably make some effort to change her mind. She is in transition and using our address until she relocates and they have sent a flood of mail which is a red flag for churning to me.

See my post #8 in that thread. 2 1/2 years later we still have no complaints. Really, it is the FA that faces our organization; lots of quality back offices for FAs out there, including Fido, Schwab, and TDAmeritrade. I recall reading this type of work is a fairly big deal at TDAmeritrade and one of the reasons Schwab bought them.

I didn't know that LPL even dealt directly with retail investors. (see https://www.lpl.com/) Are you sure she's not working with an AUM advisor that uses LPL? That's what would worry me.

Thanks for the replies. It seems that LPL is probably not the problem if there is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom