Senior discounts

I wish Starbucks offered a Senior discount. I'd have an extra car payment.

The phone companies seem to be all over it. Verizon's 55+ plan is much cheaper and better than the non-senior plan. Their service is excellent.

An AARP membership pays for itself rather quickly. They are very aggressive at soliciting companies to offer 55+ discounts - I worked with them years ago on behalf of UPS.

Last edited:
Golden Corral buffet has 10% senior discount. But many savvy customers including me know the better discount. Show up at 10am and prepay the breakfast price. Sit down eat for a while, then shortly the employees switch out the breakfast items to the lunch items on the buffet. Then eat lunch without paying the higher lunch buffet price.

I enjoy my senior discount (10%) at Bojangles every Friday morning. Country ham and
egg biscuit and large unsweet tea for $3.49.

An AARP membership pays for itself rather quickly. They are very aggressive at soliciting companies to offer 55+ discounts - I worked with them years ago on behalf of UPS.

I've been a member for 8 years and haven't found a discount to use yet. Come to think of it, I don't use UPS, either. Or Starbucks, for that matter.

I generally buy products which are reasonably priced to begin with. The discounts always seem to be on the products sold at "premium" prices.

I've been a member for 8 years and haven't found a discount to use yet. Come to think of it, I don't use UPS, either. Or Starbucks, for that matter.

I generally buy products which are reasonably priced to begin with. The discounts always seem to be on the products sold at "premium" prices.

Use Walgreen's or eat at Bonefish Grill/Outback/Carrabba's/Flemings?
A couple of times yearly at the above pays for the membership.

Back
Top Bottom