Show us your favorite toy!

I have one of those too, mines a bit older....

1382431_10201842305966564_1970124972_n.jpg

Yep, a bit older. Very nice!:)

A 1980 Questar telescope

Attachments

• APR11-4199.jpg
    APR11-4199.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 35
I have a few.... These are the Non Car Related ones.
Wow, you've got a lot of multi-rotors! I've got bought five X5C's, two flew away, so 3 remain (counting the one in the tree that will probably fall out at some point). I've also got a DJI which takes hi-res pictures and video, but frankly, it's no fun to fly (way too easy). I might see if I can fiddle with FPV...that's a whole 'nuther ballgame.

I've been having fun/stretching my comfort zone with this new toy IMG_0402.JPG

exnavynuke why did you stretch it? Is it used for the dragstrip only? don't try to ride twisties with it stretched like that. you've lost your maneuverability and clearance.

Last edited:
exnavynuke why did you stretch it? Is it used for the dragstrip only? don't try to ride twisties with it stretched like that. you've lost your maneuverability and clearance.

That's not stretched... maybe the angle on the pic makes it kinda look like it is though? The only mods on the bike are the Two Brothers exhaust, aftermarket indicators/brake lights, and a power commander.

phillu33 Do you have a good roll yet?

Getting there. I was pretty consistent at the last two practice sessions in the lake (only had to swim once in about a dozen tries). I need more reps to cement the muscle memory and build endurance and confidence.

I haven't tried yet in moving water, but plan to face that challenge/fear soon. (I really don't like swimming in rapids...)

That's a LOT of beans! Are you feeding the whole city??

That's just what I bought this year, I still have another big plastic container in the garage with a lot more seeds. But I didn't store them properly so I don't know if they are ok or not. I usually have lots of seeds. I feel rich with them.

About the beans, the pill bugs have been eating my beans, I didn't have a lot this year. So apparently it was not enough.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I know what the picture on the right is. The one on the left appears to be some sort of flute. Is that even close? DD used to play a "standard" flute as part of her musical education at school. She was quite proficient for the short amount of time she played it (one school year). I was disappointed that she did not want to keep up with it, but by no means would I "make" her stay with it. Music is such a personal art that it must be desired. It can't be imposed - especially by proud parents, <sigh>.

Bass flute.

That's just what I bought this year, I still have another big plastic container in the garage with a lot more seeds. But I didn't store them properly so I don't know if they are ok or not. I usually have lots of seeds. I feel rich with them.

About the beans, the pill bugs have been eating my beans, I didn't have a lot this year. So apparently it was not enough.

All but one of the bean plants I planted earlier this year sprouted and by the next day was "gone" to never return. Literally looked at a 1-2" plant growing and then nothing later... I'm guessing birds or something got them since they were in cups (not in the ground) inside a fenced in yard with no trees/etc providing access (never seen squirrels/rabbits/etc make it into the yard).

I have several favorite toys. The latest is a 2015 Lexus RCF. I had a lot of negative feedback from others on here about spending money for a sports car but it has put a smile on my face.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 25
I have several favorite toys. The latest is a 2015 Lexus RCF. I had a lot of negative feedback from others on here about spending money for a sports car but it has put a smile on my face.

That's a sweet ride. Who cares what others think!

I've lost the saved pictures I had when my old laptop died, so this is the closest I could find to my favorite toy. Shame that color scheme only lasted one year, but I'm glad to have a unique color.

Nothing like the sound of that three cylinder engine revving to 13,000 RPM. :D

004.jpg

Bass flute.

Thanks! I did not know such existed. Then again, much as I like music, I'm not very knowledgeable about instruments beyond the "usual." Enjoy making beautiful music. Little in life can bring such joy. Aloha.

My TerraTrike Rover recumbent tricycle:

TerraTrike

I never learned to ride a two-wheeler, and always wanted to, but hated to break a bone at this advanced age. Problem solved - just add another wheel. :)

Back
Top Bottom