Spendy drugs

This is interesting, as our Costco refused to use a GoodRx coupon. Costco claimed that since we had drug insurance that was the only way they could process the prescription.

I'm thinking the pharmacist lied to me. :mad:

We switched our prescriptions to Walmart :LOL:

That appears to be Costco policy, so pharmacist didn’t have a choice.

That appears to be Costco policy, so pharmacist didn’t have a choice.

Yes, I’ve had the same experience with Costco pharmacy. I just take my GoodRx elsewhere.

Interesting- DH had two one off prescriptions this year and each time he was ready to use a GoodRx coupon, but the part D price was cheaper, even with the cheapest part D he carries!

Needing to deal with where to "shop" for drugs is frustrating for those of us that can still deal with such things. It's likely more than daunting to older folks who are no longer completely with it. For the last 10 year of her life, I would have needed to deal with this for my mom. No way she could have visited (or probably even called) the various pharmacies. What a way to spend our retirement hours. YMMV

Was just reading about the Medicare prescription agreement that has been reached today. Assuming the bill passes (.ie, other unrelated issues get worked out), one if things it will do is establish a true OOP Max for prescriptions under Part D of $2000. That eases a huge concern of mine I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Was just reading about the Medicare prescription agreement that has been reached today. Assuming the bill passes (.ie, other unrelated issues get worked out), one if things it will do is establish a true OOP Max for prescriptions under Part D of $2000. That eases a huge concern of mine I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Who pays after the OOP reaches $2000? Wait, never mind. Now I remember.:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom