SS letdown

Mr._johngalt

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wondering if anyone else here has had this experience.

13 years after I bailed, I can finally draw SS benefits.
I looked forward to this day with great relish. Now (having made it all this time without), the arrival of SS is quite anticlimactic. Oh,
I need the money. It's just not all that exciting any more.

Like an old fellow told me many years ago. Sex seems like such a great idea but sometimes after it's over you wonder what you did it for. :)

JG

I went to hig school in New Jersey (Springfield Regional) by the name of John Galt. Any possibility?

Mr._johngalt said:
Sex seems like such a great idea but sometimes after it's over you wonder what you did it for.  :)
JG

Cash payment?

Mr._johngalt said:
Sex seems like such a great idea but sometimes after it's over you wonder what you did it for. :)
You mean, you wonder why you can't do it again :LOL:

need the money. It's just not all that exciting any more.

Like an old fellow told me many years ago. Sex seems like such a great idea but sometimes after it's over you wonder what you did it for.

Like any other carving, it will leave an empty feeling once you have it.

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
I think this board needs a TIVO ;)
He's already replaying the same five threads ad nauseum... no need for new technology.

Nords said:
He's already replaying the same five threads ad nauseum... no need for new technology.

Been gone a long time. Need to build my post count. :)

JG

Mr._johngalt said:
Been gone a long time.  Need to build my post count.  :)
In your case that's probably much more achievable than building your post quality.

Nords said:
In your case that's probably much more achievable than building your post quality.

Well, I always thought you were quite a fountain of wisdom also.

JG

Back
Top Bottom