The Official DOW and S&P, 2015 Prediction Thread

I have no idea where the market will be next week, let alone at the end of 2015. However, I will predict that oil will be $80-$100 vs current price:cool:

Definitely bought some XOM today...when seven analysts say BUY, I buy...lol. I did enjoy our cheap gas prices, now its time to reinvest those dividends.

Still trying to figure out where to put the other cash stash.

DJI 19,500 S&P 2250.

Unless we have a strong first quarter and GDP sustains with low jobs numbers, then I will be back to revise my estimate higher provided there are no global catastrophes, bad weather, and just about anything else you could think of.

Well, I wouldn't put much stock in the prognostications of the internet. This very forum told me that the S&P wouldn't hit 2000 by the year 2020 back when it was right around 1800 last year. I opined that it was more likely to hit 3000 by 2020 than it was to be below 2000 by then. Anyway...

I'll say S&P: 2194, Dow: 18913

I'm thinking Dow 16,000.
For anyone who follows Martin Armstrong the economy is supposed to start going to heck in the 4th qtr of 2015.

And I'm sure Porter Stansberry is still predicting the end of America in 2015, as he has every year since birth, I think.

Ah, but I see he's changed his stimulus for the End of America and updated it to be the "new currency law" that went into effect on July 1, 2014. He's so creative!

DOW 19250

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I'll play.
19300 DOW
2190 S&P

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

It is time for a pull back..
Dow 16,350
S&P 1910

We do a more challenging forecast because we are Canadians:
2014Predictions.jpg

Amazingly we cannot find the poll for 2014.
We have short collective memory. :cool:

I do not know how to play this game of calling the market down to 4 or 5 digits.

It's hard enough just to predict the direction of the market; up, down, or sideways. I define sideways as being within +-5%, and up and down are defined as above or below that band.

Having said that, I think the market will be sideways.

I'm anxious to see Coach's prediction for 2015 since he nailed his Dow prediction for 2013.

In the meantime....

Dow. 21,000
S&P. 2,300

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom