Todays the day - $100k admiral fund conversions available

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
If you log into vanguard and select any fund with at least 100k in valuation, you'll see that you now have the option to convert those shares to admiral shares starting today!

I was under the impression that it would be done automaticly:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ag4gt said:
I was under the impression that it would be done automaticly:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think the automatic conversion will happen some time in July but you can do it now if you call yourself or go online.

It will be done automatically later this summer, or you can do it yourself. Takes about a minute per fund. Log in to vanguard, go into your portfolio view, click on a fund you own thats over $100k. You'll see a "convert to admiral shares" link to the right. Click it. It'll ask you how much of the fund you want to convert...drop down the box and select 'all'. It'll then ask you how you want your gains and dividends handled...drop those two boxes down and select reinvest, pay out to your bank, or transfer to another fund. Follow the rest of the instructions and you're done.

Back
Top Bottom