Uncle Mick has been elevated to guru status

I saw this over on Diehards, I believe. Anyway, I always listen to my uncle, unless he's slobbering.... :) Ben Stein is one of my favorites, too.

The uncle gives better financial advice IMHO. Pension plus some dividend stocks is a good approach. Ben changes his advice reguarly. Ben and Uncle Mick are both entertaining, but Ben is better at that. :D

I have to admit to a secret crush - not on Ben - but his portfolio - you know ten asset class Ben who posts from Thailand every now and then.

Now there's my idea of a classy 'slice and dice' portfolio - PLUS the hooker - I believe last posting it's cranking out 3% div.'s/interest as a backstopper. Two birds in one.

Alas - I shall soldier on with my lifecycle balanced index and putz on with my Norwegian widow divy stocks.

Sigh!

unclemick2 said:
I have to admit to a secret crush - not on Ben - but his portfolio - you know ten asset class Ben who posts from Thailand every now and then.

Now there's my idea of a classy 'slice and dice' portfolio - PLUS the hooker - I believe last posting it's cranking out 3% div.'s/interest as a backstopper. Two birds in one.

Alas - I shall soldier on with my lifecycle balanced index and putz on with my Norwegian widow divy stocks.

Sigh!

Unclemick:  Ben is 37.  You're, well, not 37. ;)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think. ;)

Jarhead, who agrees with ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college football team in the country.

REWahoo! said:
Who would've thought unclemick would suffer from portfolio envy...
My Portfolio's bigger than your portfolio.  :D

Jarhead* said:
Jarhead, who agrees with ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college football team in the country.

So how long do you have to say this?

Martha said:
So how long do you have to say this?

How about those Longhorns?

Jarhead, who agrees with ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college team in football.

Jarhead* said:
How about those Longhorns?

Jarhead, who agrees with ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college team in football.

Hook'em Horns!!! V. Young made the right decision today, when deciding to Pro - Cash In when your stock is hot.

Beststash, who agrees with Jarhead and ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college team in football.

Ok ok ok

The scoreboard says Texas won. I still like the PAC10 - USC less so.

I can hardly wait to get an earfull from my sister if the Pats keep winning. She liked Texas also.

Rats!

Beststash said:
Beststash, who agrees with Jarhead and ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college team in football.

OK, OK, OK. I'm just going to take the other side of this one. ;)

--Greg, who could care less if "Beststash, who agrees with Jarhead and ReWahoo, that Texas is the best college team in football."

Regarding the tinhorns. Got lucky this year, next year they will just be a memory without old invincable. SC will continue to be dominant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom