Vanguard website help

Russ2020

Dryer sheet aficionado
Can anyone provide the Vanguard URL for the "old" mutual fund selector.

NOT this one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 9.18.48 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 9.18.48 AM.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 43
What happens if you click the link on the top of the page that purports to be what you are looking for?
Yes, it's the link immediately under the heading "Discover Vanguard Mutual Funds".

Here's another progblem I am having with Vanguard's website.

I want to add alerts to my account so that when anything happens to my account, mostly transactions and changes.

When I click to go there all I get is a blank screen.
Yes. I tried clearing the cash. I have also tried this on a Mac and a Chromebook.

Anybody else have this problem?

If you’re using Safari on the Mac, you can try disabling ‘prevent cross-site tracking’ and ‘hide my IP address’ if they are enabled.

I’m skeptical it’ll make a difference, since you tried it on a Chromebook, but it doesn’t hurt to try. This is what I did to get bonds to show up on Vanguard’s website, otherwise I had a blank page.

You could also try calling Vanguard, but that’s a bigger commitment. If you call them, I’d definitely select the callback option and make sure you have the next hour or two free.

Is there a link or an URL to see the old style format? I had a link for by asset class and another for by fund name. I know the info is available with this new style format but I found the old way easy and more familiar. Everything is so large and spread out over several pages, I can use this but prefer the old style.

Alerts don't work for mutual fund accounts, sounds right.

There also is a very long script loaded into that <div>. There's no error message for me either.

You may have to enroll first. Start at https://investor.vanguard.com/client-benefits/alert-messaging

It looks like it's only for brokerage account, so if you haven't converted your VG account to that, you probably can't set alerts, or it's done differently.

Not looking for alerts; looking for the old page where funds are listed with information rather than having to click multiple times to see the info.

Not a huge deal but it does beg the question why VG has employed so many web developers who still think AOL and Prodigy are still in service.

Back
Top Bottom