W...Wh...Whe...

Htown Harry

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
One bullish sign, for me at least: Paul Farrell has really gone off the deep end this time.

Your sequestered brain can

Warning: Forget the cuts, your brain is sequestered. That’s the real problem: Your brain. That’s why the economy and markets will crash, a new Dow high notwithstanding. Why it’s inevitable. Bigger crash than 2008. Longer afterwards. No bank bailouts. Austerity worse than the Great Depression. Hunker down.

's OK. Ride 'em cowboy.

Paul Farrell has really gone off the deep end this time.
This time? Farrell is constantly reaching for a more alarming, more frightening way to tell the world the sky is falling - after all, the sky is full of asteroids!

And this time he really means it. Really. Yep.

Don't even think about it, Maxwell.

I think Paul Ferrell was just attempting to mimic Bill Gross's über-metaphorical style, but failed completely. And I can't wade through Bill Gross's "sermons" either.

What a waste of bytes and electrons that one was! I agree - Whew!

Really, knowing what Ferrell is all about, I can't even believe I clicked on that link! :hide: It was worse than anything I have ever read by him.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have titled the thread "Paul Farrell is a wheezer." ;)

Doesn't matter. Only one person can say it and so far she's silent.

What do they say....you're not being paranoid if they really are coming after you? Asteroids from above, sinkholes from below, and the economy from all the other directions! :)

Wheeeeee ! There. I said it. :)

I think you need to have been invested in equities for more than one year to qualify, so it doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom