wall street journal and contra fund

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
theres an article coming out on wed 04/12  in the wall street journal in which a few of us were interviewed by them...it pertains to whether or not when funds get soooo big as contra did ,is it still a good investment...actually the discussion started in morningstars fidelity forum and i got an e-mail from the wall st journal asking if they could quote me..next thing i know we have a 20 minute phone interview...
    not quite sure what the article will say about me but im looking forward to seeing it....
  geesh last month i was in money magazine and now the wall st journal....pretty scarey huh:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ha ha ha ,,,hey im a nature lover alright ha ha ha

yep made it into yesterdays wall st journal in the article...my litarary career just keeps on growing...now if i could only spell.

I absolutely think it is a major drawback of active funds. They can and do accept more money even if their best ideas are gone. It can also limit their purchases to large, liquid stocks, one of the most efficiently priced areas of the market.

mathjak107 said:
yep made it into yesterdays wall st journal in the article...my litarary career just keeps on growing...now if i could only spell.

Shucks, that's nothing.  Everytime I go on vacation I write stuff on rest room walls.
Of course I sign REW's name , but it is still fun.  8)

Back
Top Bottom