Wash DC Area ER meetup (again)

I’m interested and can make April 15 downtown. Drag coefficients are fine with me. I can bore folks with other topics. Maybe I will bring my vacation photos. ;)

Darn,

I give blood that day, so I'm out....

DAWG, we'll have our own lunch/brunch/dinner and you can fill me in ....

Ok, So it appears the Penn Quarter location being suggested IS NOT the one with the drag brunch. That’s good by me.

You/me/anyone is free to dress any which way they like to include makeup. Cory Booker's cousin has been seen in D.C. on rare occasion. Let's see if anyone get's the reference.

Great! I'll need a counseling session so I don't fall into the OMY trap.

Anyone who is OMYing has to wear a special hat. U won't like it. :LOL:

Since f35 can't make it, you will be depended on to provide double the amount of aviation stories-unless Walt comes thru.

Last edited:
FYI City Tap back room is for parties of 15 or more with a $1500 min . #1. Doubt we will have 15 but maybe. #2. Us cheapo ER folks aren't ponying up $1500. Plan is to reserve a regular table for 10(?) people at 4:30 on that Saturday. I'll le tyou know when I can make that res.

Oh i can feel that... Ya didn't say any BAD words did ya ;-)

I would have, I'm former Sailor

Damn. I had it on my calendar but as I walked home from the cleaners with my one remaining nice suit I realized what I forgot to put on the calendar was my grandson's bar mitzvah.

Sorry, see you next time?

Don

Damn. I had it on my calendar but as I walked home from the cleaners with my one remaining nice suit I realized what I forgot to put on the calendar was my grandson's bar mitzvah.

Sorry, see you next time?

Don

Hey, I can't think of a better reason! Mazel tov!

I won’t be able to make it after breaking a toe yesterday. Have a great time!
Oh no! Wishing you a fast and easy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom