What do you drive? A car poll....

What do you drive (main car)? A car poll....

• Pickup/Van

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Minvan/Station Wagon

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • SUV (other than pickup)

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • Compact

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • Sedan

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sports Car

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • I dont own a car

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Something else???

Votes: 14 7.8%

• Total voters
1999 F250 SuperDuty - my farm vehicle. A gas hog - luckily I don't commute. :)

a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix .. which I've been talking about trading for 2 years now ... :D

Voted "other" - 2005 VW Beetle Cabriolet - 2 liter gutless engine (couldn't possibly qualify as a Sports Car) - I love it!!

jj

1998 Dodge Caravan
1998 Dodge Dakota PU

Both getting a little ragged around the edges. We bought both when we moved back to the states in summer 1998.

Our 2002 Echo turned 100K Sunday.

1995 Honda Accord, still going strong (the oldest so far except for vintage vehicles?)

1989 Honda Accord (228k miles)
1999 Ford F150 (fishing trip vehicle)

Doing basic maintenance is so simple, you have to wonder about the IQ's of people who pay others to do it for them!

youbet said:
1989 Honda Accord (228k miles)
1999 Ford F150 (fishing trip vehicle)

Doing basic maintenance is so simple, you have to wonder about the IQ's of people who pay others to do it for them!

So, do you wonder about the IQ of Bill Gates if he pays someone to change his oil for him? :confused:

1991 Honda Accord (299,500 miles) Love my Honda. Anyone got more miles than that? I don't run into too many people that have more miles than I do on the 91 Honda, but I'll bet someone on this board has more.

-1986 Toyota Camry (" 'till the wheels fall off . . .")
-1995 Honda Odyssey (DWs vehicle)

Cut-Throat said:
So, do you wonder about the IQ of Bill Gates if he pays someone to change his oil for him? :confused:

Yep!

Me - 2007 Infiniti M35X
DW - 2006 Toyota RAV4 V6 Limited

Bought both upon return to Canada as retirement gifts to ourselves.

Gosh it's hard to think of a Jeep Liberty as an SUV (it's so small!!!), but I guess that's what it is.

Unfortunately it gets the worse gas mileage of any SUV I've ever driven. Hard to believe that my V8 Toyota Sequoia got way better gas mileage than this Liberty.

Oh well! It makes a good toad.

Audrey

Me - 2007 Honda Fit
Wifey - 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS Wagon TDI

Wow.... I have two cars and neither is what I would consider on the list....

2004 Acura TL manually tranny... a 'sport sedan'... so I put down sedan instead of sports car even though it is about as fast as my old Firebird Formula 350 I got rid of to get this one....

1995 Chevy Monte Carlo... it is a 'coupe'....

1977 Chevy pickup (flatbed), bad mileage but driven under 10K miles per year. Typical retiree vehicle in this small town.

She drives a 2002 Dodge Van, bought used.

me - 2000 Honda Civic LX - 47k miles
DW - 2000 Honda Accord LX - 70k miles

been eyeing the Honda Pilot due to its low cost and my burgeoning family (and it is totally sweet ::) ).

youbet said:

It is indeed not conceptually difficult, but if you don't have a garage and the time, dealing with a mechanic makes sense. I also have zero interest in learning the intricacies of a flat 4 AWD platform or figuring out how to get my hands into the engine compartment of the minivan without putting it on a lift.

These are the vehicles in the stable (presently with two kids)...

86 Bronco (for sale now)
96 Gran Am
98 Expedition
98 Ford F150
93 Corvette Convertible
01 Roadstar

Me - '97 Lexus ES300 (98,000 miles) bought as certified used car in 2001

DW - '95 Camry XLE (115,000 miles) bought as certified used car in 1997

Grumpy

I purchased a very un-ER- like new, high end luxury vehicle earlier this year.

2004 Toyota Prius @ 70k miles and my wife drives a 2002 Lexus RX300 @ 40k miles; every practical chance, we take the Prius.

Back
Top Bottom