Where Can I Find Fido Index Comparison AA Results?

Thanks trying to help us find this resource. I would like to see the url (if that’s the correct term) for the performance page. The url for the other locations on fidelity.com are pretty straight forward.

I am not posting my personal url, but I will tell you it ends in portfolio#performance and it starts with Fidelity.

OP, Are the accounts you are looking at Workplace savings accounts? On Fidelity's FAQ:
"Why does the total not include my Workplace Savings Account? Can this be added?

Unfortunately, this feature cannot be added upon user request at this time. Fidelity recognizes the value in providing a combined return number that includes all of your Fidelity accounts. Fidelity is actively pursuing a solution for performance reporting that would allow us to achieve this objective."

When I display only my work accounts there is no "Performance" tab.

I am not posting my personal url, but I will tell you it ends in portfolio#performance and it starts with Fidelity.

OK Thanks...that's what I was looking for and did NOT mean to ask for anything personal (i.e. there is nothing personal in the url for any of the pages I am viewing.)

So, I called Fido and they said the performance view is only available for managed accounts so that leaves me out.

OK Thanks...that's what I was looking for and did NOT mean to ask for anything personal (i.e. there is nothing personal in the url for any of the pages I am viewing.)

So, I called Fido and they said the performance view is only available for managed accounts so that leaves me out.

That is false. I do not have ANY managed accounts.

I have the same problems as the OP. No performance tab. I have tried both the Chrome and Opera browsers. I have searched for performance tab. I have looked under the "more" tab. It's just not there for some of us.

Just noticed this thread.
Forgive me if this has been brought up, but Fidelity changed their Performance Summary page a while back, and it appears most here are using the new version. For those who are still on the old version and don't see what they expect, there should be something to click that will transform the page into the new version. Worth looking for, I think.

OP here: Thanks everyone for your response. I've been away awhile and will use this to prepare for my meeting.

The Performance tab is on my summary page. Perhaps there are different tabs depending on the Portfolio totals or maybe being part of the Private Client group.
I do not have managed accounts.

OP here:

• Go to Performance Tab
• Then scroll down to Your Performance Returns
• Then click a small rectangle in the lower left that says: Modify Market Returns

Once you get the hang of it you can compare benchmarks to what you are doing with your AA and positions.

OP here:

• Go to Performance Tab
• Then scroll down to Your Performance Returns
• Then click a small rectangle in the lower left that says: Modify Market Returns

Once you get the hang of it you can compare benchmarks to what you are doing with your AA and positions.

Do you have Managed Portfolio or Private Client status?

One more question.......
For those of you that have the Portfolio Performance feature, do you have workplace savings at Fido and are they included in the performance calculation?

I still can’t find it.
Despite Fido being “better” overall, Vanguard website’s simple balances over time page including deposits and withdrawals has Fido beat.

I still can’t find it.
Despite Fido being “better” overall, Vanguard website’s simple balances over time page including deposits and withdrawals has Fido beat.

Fido has this feature as well. You can even set it up as a chart right on the summary page, but based on some of posts in this thread, some may even have a problem figuring that one out as well. :LOL:

Fido has this feature as well. You can even set it up as a chart right on the summary page, but based on some of posts in this thread, some may even have a problem figuring that one out as well. :LOL:

Yeah. I guess I'm just not that bright. Very confusing with all the cheeseheads here, too. The Fido balance over time chart is nothing like Vanguards, at least not the one I can find.

From my account I can see the Performance tab either from 'ALL ACCOUNTS' or 'MANAGED' account. It is not available for IRA's that are not managed or on an individual basis.

From my account I can see the Performance tab either from 'ALL ACCOUNTS' or 'MANAGED' account. It is not available for IRA's that are not managed or on an individual basis.

Don't think this is true. I have no managed accounts and we have multiple individual IRA's that get wrapped into the performance calculation.

Don't think this is true. I have no managed accounts and we have multiple individual IRA's that get wrapped into the performance calculation.

That's what I meant by ALL accounts. Are you able to view Performance on individual IRA's that are not managed accounts? Every time I view one individual IRA that is not managed, (I have 4) the view automatically switches to a combo of all of them when I hit the Performance tab.
So I can not view one specific IRA that is not managed with the Performance tab.

That's what I meant by ALL accounts. Are you able to view Performance on individual IRA's that are not managed accounts? Every time I view one individual IRA that is not managed, (I have 4) the view automatically switches to a combo of all of them when I hit the Performance tab.
So I can not view one specific IRA that is not managed with the Performance tab.

I can see performance as an aggregate of all accounts or down to the individual account level. Fido presents it both ways.

I can see performance as an aggregate of all accounts or down to the individual account level. Fido presents it both ways.

+1 same for me.
Does it have to do with Private Client status?

+1 same for me.
Does it have to do with Private Client status?

I help my sister with her Fido account. She is nowhere near Private Client status and is not an active trader, but she has all the performance page features that others can’t seem to find. So account size has nothing to do with it.

I help my sister with her Fido account. She is nowhere near Private Client status and is not an active trader, but she has all the performance page features that others can’t seem to find. So account size has nothing to do with it.

If you were to post a screen grab of where this Performance Tab is located it would be most helpful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom