Where Can I Find Fido Index Comparison AA Results?

Cheesehead

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello,

There was a mention in a thread as to how, on Fidelity's website, to compare the results of one's AA to an index of the same percentages over a time period:

Under Performance Returns: go to market indexes and hit modify market indexes button. Pick the 60% equity portfolio and see how it compares to yours.

I can't find it. I have two portfolios a 75/25 and a 25/75. I'd like to see how I would have done if I just had it in indexes.

Thanks,

Nick

At the top of the summary page, hit the tab that says “more”. You’ll see a link to the performance page. Click on that and go all the way to the bottom. There you will see the modify market index’s button. Click on it and select what you want to compare to.

Edit, you’ll need to have an account. Not sure if that is clear.

Last edited:
Click on "Performance" tab, scroll down to "Your Performance Returns", click on "Modify Market Indexes" button at bottom on left, under "Market Index Blends" select your stock and bond allocation.

Click on "Performance" tab, scroll down to "Your Performance Returns", click on "Modify Market Indexes" button at bottom on left, under "Market Index Blends" select your stock and bond allocation.

What is the starting page you are using? I'm not seeing a "Performance" tab. I'm starting from the Portfolio page, All Accounts.

What is the starting page you are using? I'm not seeing a "Performance" tab. I'm starting from the Portfolio page, All Accounts.

Read my post. Click the “more” tab first, then performance.

Read my post. Click the “more” tab first, then performance.

I don't see a "More" tab on my landing page. I start from Accounts and Trade > Portfolios

There is no More tab here. Where are you starting from so that you see a "More" Tab?

Here is what I see:

Attachments

• Fidelity-Header-Page.jpg
    Fidelity-Header-Page.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 40
My start page looks just like yours except my tabs are summary, positions, balances, activity and orders, analysis and more. You may be using a different browser or version. Just find your performance page and go from there.

Hmm, I was about to answer somewhat similarly. Sounds like a version or browser specific issue. On mine the performance tab is one of the tabs on the landing page and there is no ‘more’ tab. Interesting.

Hmmm, on the iPad I get the more tab, on the iMac also using Safari there is no ‘more’. Keep looking around Q, find the performance page and you should be fine.

Glad the question was posted. I wondered about this capability also when I saw it discussed in the other thread. I’m pretty familiar with Fido’s website and never saw that feature. I concluded it was part of an advanced set of features based on account type, Active Trader or whatever. I have the “more” tab but don’t see “performance” anywhere.

Account type is a possibility. I forgot to mention that I don’t have the “Manage Cash” that’s in Q’s jpg.

When it doubt, search. There is a search box in the upper right corner of the summary page. Put in “performance tab” and hit enter. The first result is your performance page link.

I have the "More" tab running Chrome ( but no performance link). With MS Edge I do not have the "More" tab. Using the Fido search box for "performance" does not help. What browsers are you all running?

I have the "More" tab running Chrome ( but no performance link). With MS Edge I do not have the "More" tab. Using the Fido search box for "performance" does not help. What browsers are you all running?

Did you search performance tab? it the very first thing listed. It’s the link titled Account Performance.

Last edited:
I found it by also searching the term “account performance” in the search box.

I tried searching for "Account Performance" and "Performance" but no luck. The "More" tab has just one link which is "account features".

My more tab gives me links to performance, statements, manage cash and account features.

OP, Click on your "statements" tab. On my screen there is a "performance" tab on the statement page.

Did search using term "performance tab". First result is a link that takes me to the landing page I posted previously.

Did a search on "Account Performance". First result is a link that takes me to the landing page I posted previously.

Clicked on "Statements" from my landing page. No "More" tab is present on that page.

Using Chrome as my browser.

Using Safari. Might make a difference, but who knows. I would find it odd that Fidelity would only offer a performance page to some.

Thanks trying to help us find this resource. I would like to see the url (if that’s the correct term) for the performance page. The url for the other locations on fidelity.com are pretty straight forward.

Back
Top Bottom