WORLD'S BEST KEPT SECRET

AIGI

Confused about dryer sheets
:DYou guys should consider a REEI. Nothing like it. Best thing going in the investment community. Offers more than 100% security with up to 4 levels of surety guranty, all backed by real estate. Blows away mutual funds, stocks, bonds, CDs, 401k, or annuities. It pays from 8% to 16% COMPOUNDED INTEREST EARNINGS - Not simple interests. You can invest cash, real estate equity or even credit. I have never seen any investment allow that. You can even create any combination of the 3 to maximize your investment earning potential. But if you really want to maximize, you can put this investment inside another retirment instrument. Just to give you and idea, I had a property with about $100,000 in equity and I was trying to rent it out, thinking that I was really going to make some money and create a great retirement. It was a nightmare after nightmare, and a constant financial drain. Everytime I thought I was getting on top and the rent was coming in good, something else would happen snatch out all my money. This group, United States Association of REEI, offered to take all my debt, mortgages, taxes, repairs, and every cost of the property. They paid for everything and I invested my equity with them. Now I am averaging an annual return of 236% above what I was hoping to make before. In 20 years my investment will be $1,107,000 from my original $100,000 in equity, which was not even a cash investment. And on top that, because I let my IRA hold the investment, it will be 100% tax-FREE. My retirement is secure and I am not playing landlord or fixing toilets anymore. In fact, they have made me the owner of several properties now and I am getting really excited about my new real estate portfolio. I get all the earnings and security, but none of the headaches and liability of ownership.
All I can say is...CHECK IT OUT. Best move I ever made. This one is gonna help a lot of people like you and me. Their web site is www.usareei.org. Go there and see how the REEI investment blows away 401k, CD, Stocks, Bonds and annuities. But you don't have to invest real estate equity. You can invest cash too. Even if you don't have any money, they allow you to invest by credit. AMAZING!!!
WWW.USAREEI.ORG
steve@aigi.com
Hope this helps!
:D

You guys should consider a recto-cranial inversion!!!
::)

Read the rules please.

Commercial posts are not allowed.

Sorry AIGI but Mr. Okon's already got my investment:

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.

Shoot, and Steve didnt even give us a reference number to include on all correspondence about his 'get rich quick' scheme... :(

As 'Otis Day and the Knights' sang in "Animal House", Spamalama Ding Dong

Bookm

OtisDayTheKnights810.GIF

To quote Gordon Gecko -
"Save the cheap salesman talk pal it's obvious"

Hey, give the guy a chance, how else is he going to make his first million from us. :mad:

MJ :D

But you don't have to invest real estate equity.  You can invest cash too.  Even if you don't have any money, they allow you to invest by credit.  

Steve, I was thinking of passing on your opportunity until I saw that it would allow me to invest cash. This is a unique feature of this plan that makes it just right for me. As an aditional bonus, I see that I can also invest with credit. Since I have a little room on my credit cards before they max out, I may also be able to IMPROVE MY RETURNS even more by the MAGIC of credit.

I am very grateful to you for sharing this amazing opportunity!

Here's to joining you by the pool Steve, with all those luscious Bikini Babes massaging the hell out of our success-pumped bodies! Hell Steve, let's have 'em get naked and we'll put in on limitied access cable!

HOORAY FOR SUCCESS AND HOORAY FOR STEVE!

Mikey from Muskogee

How can this be the "WORLD'S BEST KEPT SECRET"? He just told a whole message board full of people. Isn't the best kept secret the one that you've told nobody else about?

Dang martha, you're getting good at this! I can now retire from making up photos of animals with food on their heads. NOW I'm truly, truly retired!
:)

My dog Judy with artichoke leaf on head:

img_298044_0_125f6a30188c6cbc8131dd805a058b49.jpg

Those animals really look pitiful with the peelings on their heads. They must think that you have totally flipped! - It would be neat to see a pancake on Judy though. - If you put butter and syrup on it, she probably would love to eat it also! My granddog would have that pancake down before we got to snap the picture :D

My granddog would have that pancake down before we got to snap the picture :D

Granddog? Any details available?

mikey

Amazing how the best kept secrets always spare use of paragraphs or line breaks. Like one great dump!

Well, my daughter 'adopted' this loveable mutt from the pound about 8 years ago. Hence he is my Granddog Charlie.

Cute dog! Is the fish he caught a pickerel?

Mikey

Now that is a fish that we don't have here. We have
catfish, northern pike, muskies, black bass, white bass,
walleyes, fresh water drum and a bunch of other stuff.
Alas, no perch.

JG

Back
Top Bottom