My guess (wag):
- All major economies and regions in the world will be growing except Latin America, but the global economy will grow >3.5%
- All major stock market indices will he higher than their close today.
- Petroleum prices will be higher, commodity prices will be higher.
- The trade weighted US$ will be at today’s level or a bit lower, and US CPI will still be less than 2%.
- The Fed will increase interest rates once, then settle down for a long winter nap.
- It will be a jolly, white Christmas, US retail spending will be at least 3% above last year.
- The equity volatility over the past week will be a faint memory.
- Neither the Cubs nor the Bears will win anything.