Originally Posted by CaseInPoint
What's your daily routine like?
Routine is the wrong word.
In the past 12 months we have:
traveled Asia - 5 months
refined our gaming skills in LV - 3 months
visited out of town relatives - 2 to 3 weeks
When in town our routine, if you can call it that is something like this;
- up at 10ish (we are nightowls) - leisurely breakfast, read the paper over coffee
- exercise (stretching for back ... trying to get aerobics in also)
- if it's bad weather out, maybe stay in and watch a movie
- depending upon the day, do the chore of the week (she finally got me to do one a week), park, library, museum, zoo, beach, shopping, visiting non-w*rking friends and relatives (not too many of those yet), walk the neighborhood, go into the city and hang out, ...etc.
Dinner in or out, depending on the mood. Friends over occasionally for pops.
Relax at night, watch some TV or movies, surf the web, read, ...etc.
In bed by 1ish at the latest (sometimes
Trying to get some fishing in, but so far calendar has not allowed
Weekends are for friends and relatives, dinner, lunches, ...etc.
Things on my todo list
- more travel
- perfect my no limit hold'em skills
- learn a few more languages
- learn to sail
As I told my cousins, when they asked about my retirement, at our annual family 4th of July picnic ... I highly recommend this to everyone!