Another guy who can't turn it off

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
At the age of 92, Simon Ramo is presumably FI but he seems to be having a little trouble with the RE part. (He's the "R" in the name of the firm "TRW".) He's just written the latest in a string of books, "Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings: Getting Things Done When People Are Involved".

Unless you're John Cleese ("Meetings, Bloody Meetings"), I don't think that it's very smart to proclaim yourself a worldwide expert on meetings. And I wouldn't be especially proud of the fact that I'd been to 40,000 of them!

Here's an interesting interview, but I don't think that I'll be reading the book... unless I'm trapped in a meeting.

An "expert" on Meetings! :eek: - this is like saying you are a connoisseur of bad food!

Life's a banquet and these poor bastards are starving!   :D :D

Nords said:
At the age of 92, Simon Ramo is presumably FI but he seems to be having a little trouble with the RE part.  (He's the "R" in the name of the firm "TRW".)  He's just written the latest in a string of books, "Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings: Getting Things Done When People Are Involved". 

Unless you're John Cleese ("Meetings, Bloody Meetings"), I don't think that it's very smart to proclaim yourself a worldwide expert on meetings.  And I wouldn't be especially proud of the fact that I'd been to 40,000 of them!

Here's an interesting interview, but I don't think that I'll be reading the book... unless I'm trapped in a meeting.

Remember the old guy (80s, 90s?) who appeared in ads while barefoot
waterskiing? I think the ad was for Glouclosamine/Condroutin (spelling
sucks but you know what I mean). Anyway, I cut it out and put in on my fridge
to provide inspiration. Damn he looked good. I'd like to look that good
at his age (or even now) :)
or at least be able to barefoot ski.

JG

Cut-Throat said:
Life's a banquet and these poor bastards are starving!   :D :D

Just saw that play at a community theater last week.  Live!! Live!!   ;)

Back
Top Bottom