Any Experience With Class B RV's?

we LOVE our "mobile command center". we travel frequently from san jose,ca up to our property in oregon. it weighs about 34,000 lbs. & gets about 8.5 mpg & can tow a 40,000 lb. trailer with its 430 hp caterpillar diesel.

Dang, Nucklehead! Thats a BIG ONE! I'm sure YMMV

That must take one heck of a trailer hitch! Can't see it in the photo, got a better view?

we only pulled a 9,000 lb. 22' enclosed trailer with it.
going uphill almost no other truck or rv can pass it :D
it has a 2.5" sq. receiver hitch. gross overkill for my application.

Hey, I've got a green one too!

img_775371_0_1d7d5dcc38ac65bbd48ce6fe8cabcfef.jpg

How can you see where you're going with those aluminum foil curtains in the way?

But it is only $110,000... and ONLY 463,718 miles. It does, however, have eight TVs to keep your mind off that.

"Only" and "$110,000" don't go together in the transportation section of my budget! :eek:

I'm glad that all of you are fulfilling your patriotic duty to stimulate our economy by buying expensive gas-guzzling RVs and chugging across country in them. :rolleyes: Just not my cup of tea, I suppose.

"Only" and "$110,000" don't go together in the transportation section of my budget! :eek:

I'm glad that all of you are fulfilling your patriotic duty to stimulate our economy by buying expensive gas-guzzling RVs and chugging across country in them. :rolleyes: Just not my cup of tea, I suppose.
i paid more than that when i bought mine back in oct. 2000 (& paid cash in full, had a really good year at work :D) we use it quite frequently, although not as often as when we used to drag race all over the western states.

If anyone would like to try the RV lifestyle in a no fuss, no pain way, read this article:

Go camping in an iconic Airstream trailer

Kampgrounds of America Inc. and Airstream Inc. are placing 25 of the company's most popular model trailers at KOA campgrounds in Las Vegas, Bar Harbor, Maine, and Key West, Fla., letting travelers rent the recognizable trailers like hotel rooms.

Back
Top Bottom