Anybody know of Fairfield Glade & Tellico Village?

DektolMan

Recycles dryer sheets
We're planing a trip in April to look at property in TN for retirement. I have information n Fairfield Glade in Crossville & Tellico Village.

Does anyone here have any recommendations on these on these areas or information on other places to retire in Eastern TN.

Thanks

If you like golf and a somewhat small town then Crossville is a good choice. We have vacationed there many times over the years. Also there are many good fishing opportunities.

I stayed at Fairfield Glade Resort in Crossville about 20 years ago, so it is well established. I would love the area myself.

Hi see my response on page two of thread titled Permanent location vs. Seasonal Rental. It is on page two...discusses recent trip to the Glade in Crossville, Tn

Ted

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies. We're are going to TN for a week to take a look. We'll sell our home next year and make the move. I'll post on my opinion of the area is.

Mark

Mark, I have a very good friend who lives in the Glade. I am sure he would be happy to talk with you and give you the insider scoop when you are there...email me at tedandvon@gmail.com if you would like his name and phone number. I will check with him to make sure, but I am sure he would be willing to meet with you...Ted

My brother moved to Fairfield Glade two years ago after buying a beautiful home there. I visited him last May and was very impressed with the community. It is very clean and has several golf courses. It looked like the people were mostly retired and were very friendly. Overall, I think it would be an excellent place to live. DW and I are now enjoying an RV trip around the U.S. and will be stopping there in a few days. I'll let you know if I make any new observations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom