Aviation Wordle

Lol, me too!

Although our performance may have been easier than getting letters. Today, I got a yellow on the first line, got it into a green position on the next line, but then I realize that I do not know enough IATA codes to think of ones that have that letter in that position. I eventually thought of enough codes in order to run out of guesses! :D

What’s your method - I start with BOS, LAX, JFK - if I get a letter after playing any of them, I start building on that.

Yes! I have been playing Worldle for about 5 days now. It is challenging.

I missed a country the other day, but I was gratified to see that I had pegged all of its neighbors!

Another fun geography game is https://www.geoguessr.com/signin

There free option allows you to play 5 times in a day (last I checked) I call it spy training - you get dropped off somewhere in the world via google street view and you have to guess where you are - you can move around the road - I look for which side of the road people drive, license plates if they are not blurred - phone numbers on trucks. Use of Cyrillic alphabet. You only get one chance guess and the closer you get the more points you score.
I usually give my self one Google search. Warning - highly addictive!

Another fun geography game is https://www.geoguessr.com/signin

There free option allows you to play 5 times in a day (last I checked) I call it spy training - you get dropped off somewhere in the world via google street view and you have to guess where you are - you can move around the road - I look for which side of the road people drive, license plates if they are not blurred - phone numbers on trucks. Use of Cyrillic alphabet. You only get one chance guess and the closer you get the more points you score.
I usually give my self one Google search. Warning - highly addictive!

Yes, I used to play that one a lot!

In addition to the factors you mentioned, I look to see if the sun is in the north or the south. Also, sometimes I can determine by the red dirt that we are likely in Gondwanaland , and then use left or right side of road to distinguish Brazil from South Africa or Australia. However, I wind up confusing South Africa and Australia a lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom