Circum-Coastal Amtrak Border Ride?

oh, I feel your rage, it's an egregious thing but I experienced a huge honkin train Bogarting. You can't always get what you want.
--
Oh, a tragedy, I was misinformed, you went for the waters and the agent was dry. I'll buy that. I once switched the option of going from Denver thru the Moffitt and on to Oakland for a newly re-opened segment that went thru Wyoming and met the Zephyr at Salt Lake City; have to admit I don't regret it, enjoyed the cattle county.

Maybe we could work up some controversy over your description in post #42 of this train trip as whirlwind. To my mind those two expressions are mutually exclusive.;)

Hope this Keb Mo lyric is my saving grace, "my train is out there, but it can't come in (no avail), flat broke and busted, crapped out again."

I hope, controversially, that you'll concede that whirlwinds are not always Santa Ana's but can be "plummic" and and even

And other than Tu Lan being the best food in SF, I challenge you to have a pizza at Powell and Bush. Uncle ......

--
Oh, a tragedy, I was misinformed, you went for the waters and the agent was dry. I'll buy that. I once switched the option of going from Denver thru the Moffitt and on to Oakland for a newly re-opened segment that went thru Wyoming and met the Zephyr at Salt Lake City; have to admit I don't regret it, enjoyed the cattle county.

Maybe we could work up some controversy over your description in post #42 of this train trip as whirlwind. To my mind those two expressions are mutually exclusive.;)

.... I challenge you to have a pizza at Powell and Bush. ....
--
Have it delivered from Marina Pizza on Lombard; but don't go there to eat in, it's a hole-in-the-wall with no beer license. Isn't it time to go down the hill and clear out those arteries at Millennium?

This thread's been running a month and 7,000+ members have yet to put it in the soapbox. I know of no greater polarity than between the rail fans and plane folks. Shameful.

Back
Top Bottom