Did you retire at the right time?

Answers!

I retired 9 minutes late.

Not to be rude, but is there any value to an answer to this question here? And could anyone really provide an answer before the end of their life?

So many possible friendly answers to both of your questions, a few follow: 1. Value. Before I retired 3 years back, I read similar articles to this
one. It helped me decide that I was ready & reading it today reaffirms my decision. Surely it helps others realize, good or bad, where they stand. 2. Answer. Many have goals following their working years, e.g. more hobby time, travel, new work that is a true passion. So many possibilities. If you don't want to retire, work.

My guess is, not too many here (at least few that would admit to it):facepalm:

Agree, but it would be interesting potentially in a cautionary financial sense, if of course that would be the reason.

There probably was a poll about this but I've never seen one. Did you retire at the right time, or:

Way too early
A little too early
At the right time
A little too late
Way too late

So far "at the right time". Took a package from a major multi national oil company in 2017 at age 58 1/2. DW and I are certainly enjoying the freedom we now have to go when and where we want to go. Mainly RVing.

Back
Top Bottom