Driving From N.J. to Minneapolis this week...................

Next time cross at Buffalo-Ft. Erie and take a side trip to Niagara.

Then go QEW to 403-401 to London.

The Zippers would be glad to put you up for a night and then you could motor on down to Detroit.

The mileage would be about the same.

Congrats! We do love our toys. I'm getting a new(actually used) car this Spring, not sure what tho. New golf cart too! :D

Do you also have a truck or something? I know you fish a lot, can't imagine you going fishing in a new Lexus. :-\

Hey CT!!! Hope your trip is going well - I'm up in the northern 'suburbs' - if you need something to do, come on over and I'll LET you teach my classes!!!! ;) Even though it's not sunny today, at least it is warm - hope you enjoyed the RAINSTORM last night (in January??!! In Minnesota??!!). Katie

The main reason I hate buying a new car (especially an expensive one) is worrying about some idiot banging it with their door in a parking lot. Even if I park far away from the entrance to the store, someone in a van or pickup truck will inevitably park next to my car. So the new car sits in the garage and depreciates while I drive my old one. The last new car I bought in late 2003 had three years, or 30,000 miles (whichever comes first) of "free" maintenance. The three years ran out before I even got to 15,000 miles. :(

Cut-Throat, I've got a buddy from Plymouth coming out to do some river fishing with me this afternoon. Through the ice.

Got some good walleye fishing in a river about 2.5 hours from you. Hard to cast a 1.8 oz jig with a fly rod though.

Back
Top Bottom