FI and dating

cube_rat said:
My point is with all of this info from you forum men, there are apparently lots of men out there who fall for the eyecandy/gold digger thing. :confused: I will never understand the inner workings of men.

If I had a 10+ million portfolio, I wouldn't mind buying little sweet candy as long as I am smart enough to avoid expensive cavities. :D ;)

cube_rat said:
She managed to accumulate BIG diamond rings, a paid for, fully furnished house in a toney part of the silicon valley, a new lexus, lots o' plastic surgery, trips to exotic places etc.  Her children attend private school and she has a nanny.  This woman has never worked a real job in her life nor went to college.

Just goes to show that you don't need a college eduction to be a shrewd entrepreneur!  ;)

My point is with all of this info from you forum men, there are apparently lots of men out there who fall for the eyecandy/gold digger thing.   :confused:

Well, "good looks/physique" = "desirable partner" used to be a basic rule in the game of procreation. It's not nearly as simple any more, but it's still highly exploitable.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Two words:  Boobies.

I think CFB was trying to illustrate how higher brain functions (like math) are affected by a severe reduction of blood flow  ;)

Texas Proud said:
Of course he has no investments... it is difficult to find those 16% risk free ones laying around....

Or maybe it's because all those "16% investments" went belly up. Now on a reduced income as a non-union construction worker sole breadwinner supporting 3 kids, a live in girlfriend, and a mortgage, there isn't anything left to invest. :D

I will never understand the inner workings of men.

Cuberat,

The definitive work on this subject is 'Dave Barry's Guide to Guys'. Pretty insightful, actually. Look for it in used bookstores.

[Modified 1 Aug becuz I kant spel.]

AltaRed said:
Agree it works both ways. A very good list from Ol_Rancher. I believe the issue (risk) is exacerbated with 50somethings and 60somethings because those without FI at that point come to recognize they waited way too long to get FI and their options have essentially run out. Catching a big fish becomes more critical.

Isn't this the point when that 23-year-old "niece" comes in handy? She could care less about FI. :)

cube_rat said:
I have an acquaintance who's a major gold digger in addition to being eyecandy material. She's managed to rope two husbands along with numerous boyfriends (all with substantial money, of course). She managed to accumulate BIG diamond rings, a paid for, fully furnished house in a toney part of the silicon valley, a new lexus, lots o' plastic surgery, trips to exotic places etc. Her children attend private school and she has a nanny. This woman has never worked a real job in her life nor went to college. Oh and she's 40 years old. :eek: My point is with all of this info from you forum men, there are apparently lots of men out there who fall for the eyecandy/gold digger thing. :confused: I will never understand the inner workings of men.

Wow, a 40-year-old gold digger. I know for a fact that you can get two 20s for a lot less than private school education and a lexus. :)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Yeah, but 20 goes into 40 a lot more than 40 goes into 20... ;)

You'll gonna need to turn on the translator for this one because I have no idea what you're talking about.

This 40 year old eye and former NFL Cheerleader and Budweiser calendar chick (She actually did have a *job* at one point lol) has been at it for a long time. Yeah, she's still hot at 40.

MasterBlaster said:
Pictures, we need pictures.

ER-hot or ER-not

Cube_rat has a history of making unsubstantiated claims. First, he/she claimed to be an ex-dancer at O'Farrel Theater in San Francisco. If untrue, this alone should be enough on which to hang him/her. No one defiles the great den of infamy that is O'Farrel. Then he/she claimed to know an ex-NFL cheerleader. Neither claim is backed by anything such as pictures or proof of employment.

BunsOfVeal said:
Cube_rat has a history of making unsubstantiated claims. Neither claim is backed by anything such as pictures or proof of employment.
Buns, good buddy, are you sure you want to enervate a poster with access to images of thong-clad rhinos and naked Kathy Bates?

Putting up with JG's claims was one thing. Setting Cube_rat on a rampage is quite another... I'm afraid you're gonna have to find your own backup for this research!

Nords said:
Buns, good buddy, are you sure you want to enervate a poster with access to images of thong-clad rhinos and naked Kathy Bates?

Putting up with JG's claims was one thing. Setting Cube_rat on a rampage is quite another... I'm afraid you're gonna have to find your own backup for this research!

Haha, did I say "inequity"? Them Canadian ice beers must have a lot more alcohol than Budweiser.

Hmm...Nake Rhinos and nake Kathy Bates. Which is more of an assault to the eyes? Where's OAP with his stash of cute naked Asian chicks when you need some relief?

BunsOfVeal said:
Cube_rat has a history of making unsubstantiated claims. First, he/she claimed to be an ex-dancer at O'Farrel Theater in San Francisco. If untrue, this alone should be enough on which to hang him/her. No one defiles the great den of infamy that is O'Farrel. Then he/she claimed to know an ex-NFL cheerleader. Neither claim is backed by anything such as pictures or proof of employment.

:LOL: :LOL:

This space for rent said:
Yeah, but 20 goes into 40 a lot more than 40 goes into 20... ;)

:D :D :D :D

Funniest post I have read on here in a while............. :D

This entire thread has me laughing and also thanking my lucky stars I am happily married.
jc

Back
Top Bottom