First Pension Check just arrived

txdakini

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm so excited!! Just got my first pension check (very small, but every bit helps). We're both 55. I'm still working but at a much lower paying second career, self-employed. This makes me happy for now. My DH retires from megacorp in September so we'll get his check then. YIPPEEEE! It's really happening.

Congratulations. May you have many more.

Yes you live a month and they send you a check and it goes on forever, just stay alive!

It's such a neat concept! It is still hard for me to believe that I am not going to work and they are still sending me money!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s.

Pensions are good. First yours, then his, then two social security checks. And all you have to do is just keep living. :)

Congratulations! My 1st check will be direct deposited May 1st!!! YEA!!! They're going to pay me to stay home.....I love that concept!!! :smitten:

That reminds me, I should get a job with a pension

Goonie said:
Congratulations! My 1st check will be direct deposited May 1st!!! YEA!!! They're going to pay me to stay home.....I love that concept!!! :smitten:

i can second that one! :LOL:

saluki9 said:
That reminds me, I should get a job with a pension

Oops, I knew I forgot to do something back then. Oh well, dividends, capgains and interest it is....

Back
Top Bottom