Greetings from California

for this week only I'll include the Rv's guide to swingers ,Japanese lanterns guaranteed to start a party and the Rv Cd collection including such favorites as "On the road again " Traveling Man " Witchita Lineman "and My personal favorite "Leaving on a RV" .that is four easy payments of $99 .We accept credit cards ,cash ,money orders ,children ,any collateral .this is a limited time offer and will expire in 3000.

for this week only I'll include the Rv's guide to swingers ,Japanese lanterns guaranteed to start a party and the Rv Cd collection including such favorites as "On the road again " Traveling Man " Witchita Lineman "and My personal favorite "Leaving on a RV" .that is four easy payments of $99 .We accept credit cards ,cash ,money orders ,children ,any collateral .this is a limited time offer and will expire in 3000.

:2funny:
I give up. I'm not worthy. :D

Absolutely ! Just send in your first payment and I'll include RV sites where you are guaranteed to run into Paris Hilton

Moemg, fire your marketing department. Some ads just don't work and this is one of them. :p

Now if you change "run into" to "run over", I might be interested. ;)

Update:
We have been out of phone card range so no internet service. We made it though the twists and turns of 101 up to Coos Bay and then headed East on 42 to I-5 down to Grant's Pass and then through the Ponderosa Pine forests at the base of Mt. Shasta to Hat Creek, CA for the night. We met a whole bunch of nice folks at the RV park and had a great time. Today we drove to Winnemucca, NV where we are crammed in like sardines with the other poor RV vagabonds for the night. No pictures here as there is not much worthwhile to photograph.

Tommorrow we are only going to Elko, NV...a mere 128 miles from here as we are worn out and need some RnR instead of 8 hour + driving days. We are glad to be out of the tight turns and constant grade changes but we miss the ocean and the cooler weather already. We are already planning our next trip to the Oregon coast.

Steve,

Please keep us posted on your Oregon coast journey. We are very interested in relocating to the NW.

Have a pleasant trip.

Spanky

Spanky,

We have been back for a while. I am currently in TN taking care of my mother for a few days while we get her set up on a nursing home for rehab from her recent surgery.

Relative to OR coast. I would love to spend more time there to see what part of the coast I would enjoy best. We only got to see about 1/3 of it as we had to divert east to get to I-5 so we could start back home. We will get back there next year for a longer trip and will stay at various places along the coast all the way up to Seattle. It is truly beautiful country and was a pleasant change in climate from the 100+ arid desert climate we are used to all summer.

Spanky,

We have been back for a while. I am currently in TN taking care of my mother for a few days while we get her set up on a nursing home for rehab from her recent surgery.

Relative to OR coast. I would love to spend more time there to see what part of the coast I would enjoy best. We only got to see about 1/3 of it as we had to divert east to get to I-5 so we could start back home. We will get back there next year for a longer trip and will stay at various places along the coast all the way up to Seattle. It is truly beautiful country and was a pleasant change in climate from the 100+ arid desert climate we are used to all summer.

Steve,

Thanks for the update and wish your mother well.

Spanky

Back
Top Bottom