Halloween Rules Apply

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Halloween tonight, scary things happen. Just a reminder to take special precautions to stay safe. Below are a few "Scary Movie Rules", here is a link the the rest Rules for Surviving a Horror Movie

• When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.
  • If you find that your house was built upon or near a cemetery, was once a church that was used for black masses, had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed necrophilia or satanic practices, move away immediately.
  • Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke. Don't mumble to yourself, either - if you can't read silently, you have no business with such a thing anyway.
  • Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.
  • As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
  • If you find a town that looks deserted, it's probably that way for a reason. Take the hint and stay away.
  • If you're searching for something that caused a mysterious noise and find out that it's just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value your life.

Hmm.. just a little word smithing and that could double for Rules for surviving megacorp ;)

Hmm.. just a little word smithing and that could double for Rules for surviving megacorp ;)
:LOL:

You're just trying to trick us. It's not possible to survive megacorp ..

Good list, but I have to add:

If the Monster is chasing you, and has already survived:

1) A jump from a 30 story roof,
2) Several rounds from Law Enforcement, and/or local hunters loaded for bear,
3) Running through flames after some hero decides to ram the Monster with a gasoline delivery truck and torch it,
4) Incantations and/or Holy/Demonic rituals from priests, gypsies, witch-doctors, Voodoo-practitioners, and/or some old grizzled local crazy man/women, then....

NO, you aren't safe just because you ran into your bedroom and closed a cheap, builder's grade hollow core door behind you. Do NOT lean against it and sigh in relief. Why would you think you are safe, are you nuts?

-ERD50

Hmmmm...

Movie tonight: "Cabin in the Woods"

What a great movie. I didn't have high hopes for that one when I saw it, but was very pleasantly surprised. The opening scene really had me scratching my head thinking I'd wandered into the wrong theater.

When you hear scary noises and go to investigate, do not split up and each wander around individually.

Never accept invitations from rich people to stay overnight at remote mansions.

p5562_p_v6_aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom