I Be Retired!

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
As of 15 minutes ago, I'm retired! :LOL: Now I can legally post in the Life After FIRE section.

I just called to have the tech support line disconnected, and now I'm going to go drink some more champagne!

Thanks for all your help in getting my business sold.

WooHoo, more wine, time, music and funny postings. It doesn't get any better!

Xcellent!!
Hope you'll find time to bring that combo down our way 8)

Al, congrats. Let us know how you adjust.

Congratulations, but beware of hiccups if you overdo the champagne part  :D

Congratulations, Al. Man, what a long strange trip it's been...

Congrats Al, best regards in the newest phase of your life....what are you going to do all day tomorrow..... ;)

Ditto - congrats.

Take the day off tomorrow.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - better yet take two. Then you'll be ready for for doing nothing in particular or something.

Or... if you worked at someone else's business, you could show up in shorts and sunglasses, etc., and just chill out in the office while sipping a cool drink... ;)

I feel like there's nothing one can say in a few short sentences that would match the occasion which involved decades of preparation, although no doubt it will take even you, who have lived those years, some serious time for it to fully sink in. Keep posting here! ;)

Al, whaddya bet you have at least one nightmare over the next two weeks involving your old business? One of the nice things about retirement is waking up and realizing it was just a bad dream instead of waking up and realizing you didn't dream it! :p

Enjoy!

(Did the beav retire too?)

Felicitations, Al.. welcome to the club!
I thought I might worry about my old business, but I'm amazed at how easily and completely I forgot all about it.

Back
Top Bottom